Brother HL-L2360DW driver is a package meant for Brother HL-L2360DW printer device to connect with a computer OS. Brother HL-L2360DW driver is readily available on the site for definitely free.
Brother HL-L2360DW is a colour laser printing device that’s included along with automatic printing attributes for printing dual-sided files and files effortlessly. This dependable and dependable printing device also has one input paper tray along with wireless printing technologies.
Brother HL-L2360DW comprises wireless network and Ethernet link together with Hi-Speed USB 2.0 connectivity. The printing system has the capability to provide sharp and crisp text on documents along with your files in the maximum print rate as quickly as 32 pages a few minutes for documents. The print resolution of the printer is up to 2400 x 600 dpi.
Brother HL-L2360DW also empowers consumers to print from multiple kinds of devices within the network. The automated printing features relating to the printer will also help users to complete the tasks. It’s also totally accessible with the support for Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, also Brother iPrint&Scan Computer Program.
The following is the complete list of compatible OS that fully works with Brother HL-L2360DW driver and can be easily downloaded at the end of this website article.
List of Compatible OS for Brother HL-L2360DW Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother HL-L2360DW Driver
Below are the ways to install Brother HL-L2360DW driver file to your laptop or computer OS:
- Extract the Brother HL-L2360DW driver file types to your PC.
- Install the Brother HL-L2360DW driver computer files shortly after your download is finish by simply double click on the .exe file types for windows system users
- Click on the next option and proceed with the instruction presented.
- The process of installing Brother HL-L2360DW driver is complete and user can print their files by utilizing this Brother HL-L2360DW printer device automatically
How to Uninstall Brother HL-L2360DW Driver
These are the process to uninstall Brother HL-L2360DW driver file to your laptop or computer system:
- Mouse click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, after that simply press the Enter button.
- Browse through the list provided in the windows command box on your computer screen and choose your Brother HL-L2360DW driver file
- Simply double click on your driver data files to start the uninstallation task.
- Pop up will comes out to check that you truly want to get rid off your printer driver file. Click OK to uninstall Brother HL-L2360DW Driver.
- Subsequently after the process of uninstallation finish, restart your personal computer device straight away.
Brother HL-L2360DW Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9, Mac OS 10.10 and Mac OS 10.11|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|